IU Human Resources offers a variety of resources to help employees cope with concerns during this challenging time.
IU partners with CuraLinc Healthcare to provide a variety of resources to support employees’ well-being during the COVID-19 crisis. Among other resources, the following have been recently added:
- “Coping with loneliness and social isolation during a pandemic,” a webinar about learning ways to cope with the negative effects of social isolation
- "Effective remote leadership,” a webinar for leaders and managers to learn strategies for effectively leading a newly virtual workforce
- "Staying productive while working from home," a webinar that offers strategies for staying focused on the job and mentally healthy while working remotely
- COVID-19 & Childcare tip sheet
- Managing Finances During COVID-19 tip sheet
On Thursday, April 23, IU IT Diversity and Inclusion action team hosted a Zoom webinar on work-life balance by Healthy IU work-life consultant Angela Reese. Recording to come.
Reese discussed topics such as living alone, parenting, child/elder care, lactation program, the IU Employee Assistance Program, and alternative work schedules. She also shared key features of the Work + Life website and major projects that are under way.